II. USE OF INFORMATION
We only use payment information, such as credit card numbers, expiration date, and security codes, as necessary to complete a particular transaction or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use the information we collect to
- Administer the Services and provide you with the Services and information that you request;
- Communicate with you, including to send you promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third-party partners;
- Analyze the use of the Services and user data to understand and improve the Services;
- Customize the content you see when you use the Services;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, and keep the Services, our business and our users safe and secure;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services, including email deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliat
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Soundable Health, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your medical provider. If you access the Service using a code provided by a medical provider, we may share information with the medical provider.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services--such as social media services or third-party single sign-on tools--through the Services, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Services, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.